Take advantage of this limited special offer while you can
Who can apply for a loan?
You can apply for a loan individually or jointly with one other person or multiple person/s. To apply you need to:
- be at least 18 years old.
- have a regular income.
- be a permanent Australian resident.
- be able to make your repayments.
- want to borrow more than $50,000.
Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: .
To be eligible for the Goldrate Home Loan, you must have a Border Bank Visa Credit Card with a minimum approved limit of $2500, an S8 Online SuperSaver Account, whole of pay to Border Bank prior to loan funding.
Minimum loan amount is $50,000. Existing Border Bank borrowers must borrow minimum $50,000 additional funds to be eligible.
Not available for investment purposes. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Fees and charges and lending criteria apply.
* The comparison rate is based on a loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
1. An early repayment fee may apply on fixed rate portion of any loan.
2. This offer is available for owner occupied home loans applied for between 2/10/18 to 31/12/18 and funded by 15/2/19. Members’ current home loan with competitor financial institution must be fully discharged and refinanced with Border Bank by 15/2/19. $1,000 will be credited to S1 account within 1 month of settlement. Maximum bonus payment is $1,000 for each household that is approved for a refinance.