Allianz Motor Insurance has a great range of features and benefits designed to suit customers with different needs. With a 24/7 claims lodgement service, a monthly payment option and a choice between Comprehensive and Third Party Property Damage cover, Allianz Motor Insurance gives you the flexibility so you can choose to manage your car insurance in a way that suits you.
Allianz Motor Insurance
through Border Bank
How to lodge a car insurance claim
Terms and Conditions
Border Bank is a division of Police Bank Ltd ABN 95 087 650 799. AFSL/Australian Credit Licence No. 240018 arranges this insurance as agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No 234708. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision please consider the Product Disclosure Statement available here. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services.
1. Minimum premiums may apply. Any discounts / entitlements may be subject to rounding and only apply to the extent any minimum premium is not reached. If you are eligible for more than one, we also apply each of them in a predetermined order to the premium (excluding taxes and government charges) as reduced by any prior applied discounts / entitlements.
2. The online discount applies to new comprehensive motor insurance policies. Applies to the first year’s premium only (unless stated otherwise). Promotional or other discounts may apply from time to time for customers who apply for insurance via other methods.
3. Maximum discount percentage varies from State to State.
4. Safe Driver Discount applies to new Motor Insurance policies with comprehensive cover only. To be eligible for a safe driver discount:
• the ratable driver must be aged 30 years or over;
• the insured (owner) must have held a maximum no claim bonus for the last five consecutive years; and
• all nominated drivers must have had no at fault claims for the last five years.